Seaport Next Generation (Seaport NxG) has made electronic procurement of Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic support services at NAVSEA a reality. The Navy Virtual SYSCOM Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP, and SPAWAR) have decided to leverage the successes and efficiencies of the Seaport-e business model by designating Seaport-e the vehicle of choice for future Engineering, Technical, Financial, and Program Management contractor support services. This decision emphasizes the Navy Virtual SYSCOM's focus on implementing cost-effective and integrated business practices to better support our Navy.
To learn more about the Seaport NxG contract please visit the NAVSEA Seaport NxG website.
|Clients||NAVSEA Program Executive Offices, Directorates, Warfare Centers and field activities|
|Contract Period of Performance||1/2/2019 – 1/1/2024|
|Available Order Types||CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPI|
|Senior Technical Representative||Jay Sullivan, 540-663-9034 x4122|
|Contracting Officer||Amy Stuchell, 860-326-3639|
Sonalysts' core competencies for support of NAVSEA and the Virtual SYSCOM include:
- Advanced Training Systems and Information Technologies
- Human Systems Integration and Performance Assessment
- Platform and Combat Systems Modeling and Simulation, including Commercial Military Game Simulations
- Submarine and Surface Ship Systems Engineering
- World-Class Video, Audio, and Animation Production Facilities