Our 2nd generation simulation engine (SE II) provides a base for new simulations with modern graphics, extensive environmental factors, and greater elements of random placement, inclusion, and triggers.
The new game engine supports a 3D globe, which allows visualization from the seabed to outer space. Anything, anywhere, on the planet. Staying with one architecture for simulations, we have created an engine above and beyond the naval sim. Satellites and communications are a big part of naval operations now and new titles will include global scale operations like nothing before.
SE II includes more than 20 licensed, tailored “serious game” capability enhancements and modifications. Core discriminating, value-added capabilities of this unique framework include:
- Advanced physics-based simulation engine;
- Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS)/High Level Architecture (HLA) nework simulation protocol;
- Drag-and-drop scenario generation;
- Modifiable database external to the source code;
- Standard game multi-player mode; and
- Unique “multi-station” capability that enables team training.